Trying to create a redundant or failover connection. Limited DNS knowledge.

Marc Thach Xuan Ky marc.thach at arriwoogle.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 14 21:26:44 UTC 2004

You could give out different zone info from each of the two nameservers
or views, and use a short TTL on the data.  This is not considered good
practise though since it leads to more DNS traffic and can be considered
out-of-protocol.  It will buy you failover in the case of a
re-resolution, but will not keep active sessions open.
rgds
Marc