BIND Setup for LAN

Saleem Burhani Baloch peseek at khi.wol.net.pk
Thu Mar 11 09:36:53 UTC 2004

Hello,

I m new to bind and dont know how to configure it properly.

I have a Network of 15 worksations (fix IP) which route their internet request through a linux machine acting as a router.
This machine connects to the ISP via a dialup. When ever I change the ISP I have to change the DNS entery on every workstation.
Now I want to setup the linux(router) machine as DNS, and set all workstations to this machine.
This will help me only changing the DNS server configuration when ever I change ISP. And this will cache the DNS entries.

Please inform me will this work fine. And what configuration should I set ??

Thanks

Saleem