Unknown Sendmail / DNS Errors

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Mon Mar 1 21:05:26 UTC 2004

On Monday 01 March 2004 12:50 pm, phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu wrote:

> 1/ upgrade your sendmail, it's dangerous !!
> 1.1 then create a new sendmail.cf from the new macros supplied
>
> 2/ upgrade your bind to currect version

The above isn't easy to do with Cobalt appliances <frown>.

> 3/ enjoy the working mailserver ( and yes, the sendmail group is
> much more appropiate for further questions)

Gary wrote me offlist; he solved the problem.  It was an issue with an
incorrect entry in virtusertable.  So yes it was a sendmail issue.
Probably a Cobalt issue.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation