BIND Question

aziz.bouassab at pwc.be aziz.bouassab at pwc.be
Thu Jul 22 15:07:20 UTC 2004

Dear,

The following message is logged each time I reload my bind dns:

The description for Event ID ( 2 ) in Source ( named ) cannot be found. The
local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message
DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following
information is part of the event: directory c:\var\named is world-writable.

Any idea how I can rid of this message.

Thanks

the system manager.