Logging query answers

Steven williamss at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 8 17:38:13 UTC 2004

Good afternoon all I am trying to figure out a way of capturing the
return answer of a DNS query, I know that I can log the query question
via the conf file, but I would also like to see the response. I have
tried using perl to do this via Net::Packet::UDP, snoop, and
Net::DNS::Packet and none of these seem to produce the correct data,
so I come to you all to see if you may have an answer for me or if you
could just help point me in the correct direction. Thank you all for
taking the time to read.

Thanks
Stephen