Djbdns?

Isaac Grover ephesys at myexcel.com
Mon Jan 5 06:15:41 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I run a caching DNS server for a small company and have accidentally
run into some information about a competing DNS server platform,
djbdns.  Djbdns claims to be more secure and more stable than bind,
and also claims to be widely used on high-traffic open-source
networks.  I looked at some of the documentation, and it looks like
quite a learning curve to get djbdns set up properly when converting
complicated installations of bind.

Does anyone have any personal experience with djbdns and its
management features?

Thanks,

Isaac

Are you losing $14,200.00 per year without your knowledge?
http://bigmoneyandfreetime.web1000.com