DNS + Web Interface

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Thu Feb 26 18:02:54 UTC 2004

On Thursday 26 February 2004 07:57 am, Test wrote:

> I've been looking for quite some time now for the same application
> you want, untill now I haven't found anything yet.
>
> Did had any luck with this, maybe off this list?
> If you have any luck please let me know cause Iam very very
> interested.

I'm writing this back to the list in attempt to get something going
outside the list, which after all is about bind, and not about a DNS
web-management process.

I've gotten one offlist reply, but not from John Callery.

If anyone who is interested in a collaborative effort will write me
offlist I'll see how many people are interested, and prepare an
announcement if warranted.

(If I recall correctly, this is exactly how Linus Torvalds started
<smile>.)

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation