my problem?

HuMPie humpie at grunn.org
Mon Feb 2 20:43:13 UTC 2004

Hi,

Ask your ISP if u still allowed to run dns servers, maybe they block the
incomming and outgoing tcp port 53...
But can you rsolve your own domain localy, otherwise I don't see the
problem with your mail server.

Best Regards,

HuMPie @ Grunn.Org

Disclamer:
All you do with the suggestion in this mail is you responsibillity even
if your system will crash :)