BIND9.3.0 installation

Kelly webmaster at boredomsoftware.com
Sun Dec 19 04:44:25 UTC 2004

This is what I get when I try to configure 'GCC' for installation.

Any help?

# ./configure
checking host system type... i386-pc-solaris2.9
checking target system type... i386-pc-solaris2.9
checking build system type... i386-pc-solaris2.9
checking for a BSD compatible install... ./install-sh -c
/usr/ucb/cc:  language optional software package not installed
*** The command 'cc -o conftest -g   conftest.c' failed.
*** You must set the environment variable CC to a working compiler.
#

Kelly