dns issue

KSP ksp at att.com
Tue Aug 24 20:50:24 UTC 2004

Steve is right on the nose:

-----snip-----
[me at host] whois -h whois.internic.net "nameserver mail.goquest.com"

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

   Server Name: MAIL.GOQUEST.COM
   IP Address: 12.18.108.8
   Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
   Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
   Referral URL: http://domainhelp.tucows.com

Talk to Tucows and ask them to remove this nameserver entry.

Good luck,

ksp