Reverse DNS (PTR)

BOG junk at 1command.com
Tue Aug 10 07:59:28 UTC 2004

Greetings,
 You haven't given anyone that might want to help *any* information to work
with. Do you have a domain name? Have you setup DNS for the domain name?
What DNS server software do you use? How large a net block are you responsible
for? If you are using BIND, have you setup your zones for:
loclahost?
localhost.rev?
yourdomain.dom.zone?
yourdomain.dom.rev?
hint (.)?
These are fundamental prerequesits. Without any of these details, how could
*anyone* hope to assist you? You must ask yourself what information might
someone need *prior* to posting questions/ plea's for help. That way, you
can be sure that those who wish to assist you have the tools to guide you
to a solution.

Best wishes.