Released

Justin Randall jrandall at primustel.ca
Tue Aug 3 01:55:43 UTC 2004

If by what you mean to say is such that you're asking how can you make
public your domain entries for local hosts in you /etc/hosts file, as
opposed to having your ISPs' suffix attached to your hostnames, the =
solution
would be to register your domains with a registrar, and then have them =
point
the name server authority over to your name servers.

I hope I'm answering the right question.

- Justin.