[Flushing Cache] Resolver and forwader

Jeremy Mauro jeremy.mauro at wanadooportails.com
Thu Oct 9 09:07:28 UTC 2003

Sorry for the delay...
Here are the inrofmation you wanted:

$ bind -V
blink-matching-paren is set to `on'
byte-oriented is set to `off'
completion-ignore-case is set to `off'
convert-meta is set to `off'
disable-completion is set to `off'
enable-keypad is set to `off'
expand-tilde is set to `off'
history-preserve-point is set to `off'
horizontal-scroll-mode is set to `off'
input-meta is set to `on'
mark-directories is set to `on'
mark-modified-lines is set to `off'
mark-symlinked-directories is set to `on'
match-hidden-files is set to `on'
meta-flag is set to `on'
output-meta is set to `on'
page-completions is set to `on'
prefer-visible-bell is set to `on'
print-completions-horizontally is set to `off'
show-all-if-ambiguous is set to `off'
visible-stats is set to `off'
bell-style is set to `audible'
comment-begin is set to `#'
completion-query-items is set to `100'
editing-mode is set to `emacs'
keymap is set to `emacs'

--

Cordialement
Jeremy MAURO

Jeremy MAURO <Wanadoo Portails>
Ingenieur Systemes  Exploitation Bagnolet
7 av Gambetta 93170 Bagnolet
Tel : 01.43.60.11.75
Fax: 01.43.60.11.59
Email: jeremy.mauro at wanadooportails.com