dns problem with adsl and static ip in windows xp.

bunset1 at yahoo.es bunset1 at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 30 22:38:00 UTC 2003

i have static ip, adsl. My domain is d-consultia.net, i have
registered.
i have problem configuring bind-pe (bind for windows).
i have trying too with bind for windows and simple dns plus.
The easiest dns server is simple dns plus 3.50 but with all of them i
dont able to configure it.
i dont know what is the problem.
when i try ping to d-consultia.net i obtain nothing :(
Please help me. sorry about my english, i am spanish and not very able
with english.
Sample files to configurate bind would be very usefull for me.
Really i am not very sure if my problem is in my dns server.
Please help me somobody.
Thank you very much.