DNS problems AHHHHH

Skybuck Flying nospam at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 21:28:40 UTC 2003

Ok.

I have two DNS problems today:

1. My Internet Service Provider DNS server is not working properly ? Other
people in Europe are also having DNS problems...

2. Normally I would start my own DNS server... ( BIND PE ) But BIND PE
crashes... I have shutdown many windows xp services which I normally do not
need. ( For performance and security reasons )

So my question concerning BIND PE is: What windows xp services does this
program  need ?

And last but not least: WTF is going on in europe with DNS at the present
time lol. ?!

Bye,
  Skybuck.