Problem with bind and multiple interfaces.

Barry Margolin barry.margolin at level3.com
Thu Nov 6 20:20:33 UTC 2003

In article <boe99m$2gv9$1 at sf1.isc.org>,  <aabouk01 at fiu.edu> wrote:
>Well, i tried using +vc but no change. I just noticed that i can lookup
>one zone that i have defined using en0. Something must be incorrect
>somewhere but i can not figure it out.
>
>The ip of en0 is 68.216.33.2 and the zone which works is fbsims.com.
>Other zones i have defined do not work when using en0.

What's a zone that doesn't work?  And what's the en1 address?

Also, I notice you're running 8.2.2-P5, a pretty ancient version.  It's
usually a good idea to run a recent release, in case you're running into a
bug that has been fixed.

Have you tried sniffing the network while trying the queries that fail?

Barry Margolin, barry.margolin at level3.com
Level(3), Woburn, MA