Partial Primary?

David Botham dns at botham.net
Tue Oct 15 16:36:24 UTC 2002

Partial Primary... Is that like "a little bit pregnant"?  :)

Can't be done...  see below

In the end, if you want something like this behavior:

Inside mail.ourdomain.com resolves to <internal-IP>
Outside mail.ourdomain.com resolves to <external-IP>

Inside www.ourdomain.com resolves to <external-hosted-IP>
Outside www.ourdomain.com resolves to < external-hosted-IP>

Then, you will have to load "ourdomain.com" on your internal name server
and adjust the RRs as necessary.

Dave...