stub versus forward

Von Alt, William William.VonAlt at hq.doe.gov
Thu May 2 20:11:57 UTC 2002

I'm sorry ... I left out another piece of information from my testing:  I
initially thought the same thing so I commented out my global forwarders
statement and it had no effect on the ability to resolve the proper records
for the em.doe.gov domain.  I thought that was truly strange, and that's
what prompted me to write to ya'll.  I suppose I shouldn't complain too
much... the configuration works by forwarding the em.doe.gov zone in the
named.conf, but I'd rather just delegate it from the doe.gov zone and not
have it in named.conf at all.  Oh well :)

-William Von Alt
 Verizon/US Department of Energy
 301.903.2710