BIND 9.2.1 for NT crashes with "assertion failure"

Stanley Liu stanley.liu at toyota.com.au
Mon Jun 24 08:21:28 UTC 2002

Danny,

> At 09:03 PM 6/23/02, Stanley Liu wrote:
> >I have checked the dates of libisc.dll, libdns.dll, libisccc.dll and
> >libisccfg.dll, they all have the same date (24/11/01) and similar times
> >(23:09 and 23:06).
>
> These are BIND 9.2.0 dates, so you are mixing binaries.

I have re-install BIND 9.2.1 for NT.  I now have different dates for the
above dll's (23/04/02 15:46 and 15:49).  I am convinced that I did have
mixed binaries.  Will my original problem disappear, I probably will need to
wait for 4 to 5 days.  Thanks to all the people responded and offering help.
Appreciated.

Stanley Liu
stanley.liu at toyota.com.au