DNS Management Software

Mark Damrose mdamrose at elgin.cc.il.us
Tue Jul 16 13:10:32 UTC 2002

"those who know me have no need of my name" <not-a-real-address at usa.net>
wrote in message news:ah0h24$9o9$1 at isrv4.isc.org...

> in comp.protocols.dns.bind i read:
> >On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 08:02:28AM +0000, those who know me have no need
> >of my name wrote:
> >> in comp.protocols.dns.bind i read:

> >> i feel blind.  which `solution'?
> >
> >If they host your domains you can edit information via a web interface.
> >That's what I'm guessing it is.
>
> that's all i saw too, but i wouldn't want to be wrong and find that they
> are distributing their tools and i merely missed the link.

Under the section labeled "PARTNERS", there is a link called "DNS
Solutions".  This takes you to
http://devreg.incognito.com/Overview/Default.asp, which has several versions
of stand-alone DNS servers with GUI/Web interfaces for sale.

I do not think that this is a solution to manage BIND with views that the OP
asked for.