zone files at ftp://rs.internic.net/domain

Doug Barton DougB at DougBarton.net
Tue Jan 29 07:44:05 UTC 2002

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Bryan Zimmer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been wondering about all those zone files at ftp://rs.internic.net/domain. I do there occasionally to make sure my named.ca is up to date. I always see the "gov.zone", "edu.zone", "in-addr.zone" files.

	You've asked this question several times, have you not seen the
previous answers? None of those files will help you. The normal resolution
mechanism of BIND will do better for you in the long run than any
monkeying about on your part will accomplish.

--
    "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."
	- George W. Bush, President of the United States