dynamic dns.

bob bobing this_is_my_act at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 21:53:45 UTC 2002

Sorry if i didn't make this clear, but i mean for
internal use only. I have not looked at everything
yet, but it seems these are for external networks.
I will check out the modperl api though. Only problem
is my perl skills are very weak at the moment. I was
hopping i wouldn't need to reinvent the wheel.

thanks for the info.

http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Software/Internet/Servers/Address_Management/Dyn