bind not sending NOTIFYs

lauren misslw at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 01:46:12 UTC 2002

Wichert,

I am sorry if I wasted your time. I was trying to help.

Nate,

You are right, the aa flag means it's an authoritative
answer. That is what I was saying to Wichert, that my
answer with no authority records in the packet was an
authoritative response. What I was thinking was that since
the master sends notify messages to servers with NS records
for the zone, and there were no authority records in the
any of the servers with NS records authoritative. Like I
said above, I was just trying to help.

Lauren