Problemas with DNS server!!!

Gustavo Castro Puig gcastro at ifxnw.com.uy
Tue Aug 27 13:36:00 UTC 2002

Hi guys!

	I have a BIG problem.
	My bind is giving the same wrong address to all queries that is
not master for it!
	Is that a "cache poisoning"?
	How can I fix this mess?

Saludos,
	Gustavo Castro Puig.
	E-Mail:gcastro at ifxnw.com.uy  ICQ:126398056 AIM:gcastrop2001
	2001 - IFX Networks - MULTIRED
	Plaza Independencia 831.  Edificio Plaza Mayor Of. 1204.
	Tel. (598-2) 908 29 30 // Fax. (598-2) 900 03 14
	http://www.ifxnetworks.com
	Montevideo - Uruguay