Corrupt serial number

Rus rf at rf0.com
Thu Sep 20 20:52:31 UTC 2001

I think that you can reset the serial number by setting it to 0. get the
slaves to update and then set it to something like 2001091700. However from
what you are saying I'm guessing that it is actually a config error in
/etc/named.conf. Would you like to share the domain name with us all?

Rus
- Not to sure though -