MX record lookup sequence?

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Thu May 10 14:47:13 UTC 2001

	Ray, don't post from fake email addresses.  This newgroup is
	gatewayed with a mailing list and it just annoys the people
	who you want to help you.  It also slow up any reply as it
	has to wieve its way back.

	This is better addressed in you mailer's configuration than
	in the DNS.  I havn't seen a mailer that didn't allow you
	to send particular mail direct to a particular address ignoring
	the MX records.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.