Win 2K & Bind

Barry Finkel b19141 at achilles.ctd.anl.gov
Tue May 1 12:54:10 UTC 2001

Kenneth Kalan <kgk at northwestern.edu> wrote (in part):

>I really don't want to do this, I'd like the dns to stay in one place.  I'd
>appreciate  if someone could point me to some resources (URL's or Books) on
>how to make win2k and bind play nice together.  What the win 2k folks need
>to do to configure their machines and also for setting up bind to work with
>win 2k and active directories.

I did not include the entire posting as most of it has been covered
in the few replies sent yesterday.  The only thing I have to add is
this (which I have posted numerous times before) --

Check the list archives at

     http://www.isc.org/ml-archives/bind-users/index.html
     http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=bind-users

There have been MANY w2k-related postings since I subscribed in Aug 99.
I have saved 48k lines of postings.
Barry S. Finkel
Electronics and Computing Technologies Division
9700 South Cass Avenue               Facsimile:+1 (630) 252-9689
Building 221, Room B236              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov