zone file

Ravi Nair ravi_nair_us at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 16:24:33 UTC 2001

Hi
Also please let me know if all looks fine with the
following zone file for Public IP addresses.

Another question I had was whether I can use the same
DNS server as a Public and a Private DNS server.In
fact I wish that the same DNS server resolve names for
anyone on the Internet to reach my internal mail and
web servers and also the internal users to reach the
same servers .

Thanks
Ravi