script or command to check...

Bill Manning bmanning at ISI.EDU
Mon May 14 03:25:00 UTC 2001

%
% what is this 'doc' thing?  i assume it's not documentation..
% is it in contrib?  I am using redhat's 8.2.3 rpm, is this in the
% source tar.gz ?
%
% duane

its not documentation, it was/is in contrib. it depends on DIG
and the good folks maintaining DIG keep changing the formats
and options, thus driving the DOC folks nuts.

DOC (Domain Obsenity Checker) was originally authored by Steve
Hotz (now of UltraDNS) and is currently maintained by Brad Knowles.
No other tool that I am aware of does what DOC does.

--
--bill