Please Help!!!

Yu Kobayashi koba at aries.isl.hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Sat Mar 31 11:08:58 UTC 2001

Hello everyone,

  I know this is nothing associated with BIND, but I need help from
anybody. Sorry about throwing this kind of mail, though.
  I accidentally moved all files from the /sbin directory, and
the server automatically rebooted and never starts. The reason for
this is that the server is looking for /sbin/init, and there's no
such a file there anymore.
  I'm now trying to find some boot disks for SunOS 4.1.4. But all
I have found so far is boot disks for Solaris 2.6, 7, and 8. There's
also a problem that the images(files for boot disks) never fit into
the diskette. Could anyone tell me what to do?

  Thank you very much in advance,

Yu Kobayashi
koba at aries.isl.hiroshima-u.ac.jp