BIND 9 syntax error near '<quoted string>'

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Mar 26 22:28:48 UTC 2001

I'm not sure what your point is. It is obvious from that section of the
documentation overall that you can't just use your named.conf file and expect
it to work as an rndc.conf file. The fact that the syntax is similar and both
types of config files can have "options", "key" and "server" statements, in no
way implies that a common config file can be used for both programs.

- Kevin