8.2.3 on sunspar(solaris7)

HAG.Keijzer at mindef.nl HAG.Keijzer at mindef.nl
Fri Mar 16 09:02:01 UTC 2001

I did download bind8.2.3 at www.sunfreeware.com, and it seemed to work fine.

However, considering the demands at the current client (dutch army) I'm not
sure if they want to use a PD version.

The disadvantage is Solaris 8 ships with Binds8.1.2

So I dropped a Q at Sun, what they were gonna do.
Their reply: next update you will get bind 8.1.3

So, kinda at a loss here wat Sun does with 8.2.3.
Needless to say i'm not amused.

Kind Regards,

Gody Keijzer

Senior Consult