DNS Entries Point to Another Subnet

Lyle Lyle at lcrcomputer.com
Fri Mar 16 03:04:27 UTC 2001

Legal reasons, probably none.

moral/ethical, yes.  It's their subnet and their assigned IP addresses.  If
they want to limit their exporsure in this way, they, IMHO, have that right.
Also they bought and constructed the infra-structure that you attached a
computer to.  They have the right to set their 'Acceptable Use Policy' as
they see fit. Whether you agree or not with their policy.

Lyle