Reverse address trouble?

Larry Buss labuss at magothy.com
Sat Mar 10 04:37:05 UTC 2001

Hi folks

I look after a small site, nmwda.org, that is having trouble
sending or receiving email from certain sites. I have gone over
the local DNS configuration several times and as far as I can
tell everything looks okay. I am beginning to think that their
problem may be with their service provider not delegating the
reverse zone to them or not having accurate PTR information on
them (they haven't been very cooperative in helping run this
problem down). I was hoping that I could get some of you folks to
check the site out from your domains to see if it something I
messed up on or if it is a problem "upstream" from their server.

The NS is, tj.nmwda.org (209.143.67.29)

Thanks in advance for the help.

-LB