(no subject)

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Mar 9 20:17:49 UTC 2001

Why be so paranoid? If the zone transfer request is TSIG-authenticated, isn't
that good enough?

I understand that it's possible to implement TSIG+source-address restrictions
in a roundabout way using negation (double negation?). But I'm not sure why
anyone would go to such lengths, unless they were really sloppy about
protecting their TSIG keys...

- Kevin