Reverse delegation refusal nonsense.

John Coutts administrator at yellowhead.com
Wed Mar 7 17:06:32 UTC 2001

I suspect that you are leaving out some information. As an ISP, I don't see why
an ISP would not provide reverse lookup. Whether they are willing to provide
the reverse lookup you desire is a different question. From our own
perspective, we provide forward and reverse lookup for every IP address in our
"C" class network, according to a naming convention that we have devised. We
will provide a different name as long as the customer is willing to pay the
freight. What we get however, is people trying to run servers off a high speed
DSL account while only paying residential rates. You want the service, you pay
the rates; it's as simple as that.

J.A. Coutts
Systems Engineer
Edsonet/TravPro