Fw: nslookup - help.

Warron French wfrench at winstar.com
Wed Mar 7 14:42:49 UTC 2001

I am no expert, but you can make a link to the good nslookup that you want to use in
the directory of the nslookup you don't want to use.  HOWEVER, that treats the
symptoms but not necessarily the problem.  Also, before making the link RENAME the
old/"bad" file to .old or something so you can revert to it if you need or want to.

--
Warron French
Mailstop C-3732

-- Type: text/x-vcard