making queries - while restarting bind - possible ?

michab bind-mail at gmx.de
Sat Jun 30 01:09:47 UTC 2001

hi all,

i know that bind9 should be threadable or something like that, but for me it was
not possible to start (reload) or whatever bind, while doing queries...

guess you have over 50.000 zones to load, that takes a while... and while
reloading, i want to be able doing queries, but i get a "no connection" cause bind
does not answere.. so my big problem and question:

does anyone know, who to realize this ....????? i want bind to be 100% up....
even if i restart the server..

THX to all who can help !!
micha