need step-by-step

Kit kompukit at naisp.net
Mon Jun 11 07:52:56 UTC 2001

Greetings...
I'm new to this list...

My name is Kit...I currently run a Linux-Mandrake 8.0
Apache 1.3.19 server...with sendmail 8.9.11...Majordomo, proFTPD,
etc.

I have my own domain name registered with DomainRegistry.com
 www.kompukit.com
hosted on another server, simply because I don't know how to setup
my domain on my machine...and that is why I'm posting now.

Can someone PLEASE either walk me thru the procedure
(using ICQ) or suggest a real good tutorial, step-by-step
for dummies like me....?

I've read alot of docs concerning this, but they are very confusing.

Thankyou, in advance
--

kit at kompukit.com    http://www.kompukit.com     ICQ# 7110071
WebDesigner:              http://www.kompukit.com/kitdesigns