Query Refused

Allie Syadiqin allie at time.net.my
Fri Jun 8 17:26:02 UTC 2001

Hi,
     I am using Wirex's Immunix ISP Appliance OS based on RH 7.0. The OS is
currently using Bind 8.2.3. I installed the OS without any hitch, and
everything was fine, until a few days later.

I tried to perform an nslookup using the following command :-

# nslookup -q=any abc.com ns1.abc.com

and received the following errors :-

*** Can't find server name for address 202.5.65.66: Query refused
*** Can't find server name for address 202.5.65.67: No response from server
*** Default servers are not available

I tried do the nslookup from both external and on the local machine but
both response are the same. Any idea what went wrong?