stupid question about man pages

Jim Reid jim at rfc1035.com
Wed Jan 31 00:02:16 UTC 2001

>>>>> "willie" == willie  <willie at pdfsystems.com> writes:

    willie> I'm trying to install 9.1 rather than upgrade 8.2 .  Now I
    willie> see there is a new config file rdnc.conf and I see in the
    willie> doc dir that there is a man file but make install doesn't
    willie> install it.  I'ld like the man files.  How do I install
    willie> them?

Do it by hand. You'll probably need groff. An understanding of how man
pages are organised on your system will help too. Getting the man
pages to install OK as part of the BIND9 configuration is on my to do
list. Maybe for the next release?