dns resources

Barry Margolin barmar at genuity.net
Tue Jan 23 19:45:27 UTC 2001

In article <94kliv$3ts at pub3.rc.vix.com>, David Iyoha  <davei at lca.com> wrote:

>Hey Tim,
>
>I have that ... haven't cracked it open yet though ;(
>
>What I was looking for was any current/almost current online reference.
>The book is a few years old.

As several people have mentioned in the other thread (where someone asked
whether they should buy the current edition or wait for the next one), most
things haven't changed in those few years.  The missing pieces can be found
at www.isc.org.

Another resource is the DNS Resources Directory, <http://www.dns.net/dnsrd/>.

Barry Margolin, barmar at genuity.net
Genuity, Burlington, MA