Changed IP - Old IP still active?

Mathias Körber mathias at koerber.org
Sun Jan 21 23:44:00 UTC 2001

Yes, it seems that somewhere there isa glue record left for
fns3...
You should
	a) check whether any other domain uses fns3 as delegated nameserver

if yes:

	b) ask your registrar change the IP address for that record
	   (there is a possibility that a different registrar owns that
	    glus record, but lets hope not)

	or b1): If that delegation is bogus, ask them to delete the delegation
	  and glue record (as owner of the host you should have that say)

of no:
	c) ask them to delete the glue record (it should not even be
	   published in the .com zone as there is no delegation
	   pointing to that record), so that in future you don't run into
	   the same problem.

I guess you'll have to talk your to your registrat in any case..