named-xfer error

Jonathan Fanti jonathan.fanti at unique.com
Thu Jan 11 11:02:44 UTC 2001

I checked my named.conf file and it reads:

options {
	directory "/etc/namedb";
	pid-file "/var/run/named.pid";
	named-xfer "/bin/named-xfer";
}

I have only installed the compiled versions of named-xfer and named
within the sandbox - but I did double check this by moving named-xfer
into the sandbox again, just in case.

Would it be better installing a named-xfer and named with lib's
statically compiled into them, rather than making copies of the required
lib's in <sandboxdir>/usr/lib?

Cheers,

Jon.