need help

Tim Maestas tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com
Fri Jan 5 07:06:33 UTC 2001

	This won't work.  The website (or whatever) you connect
	to will see your IP address.  If they do a reverse
	lookup of your IP address they will do so from the
	authoritative servers for your reverse zone.  You have
	not been delegated authority for your reverse zone, so
	they will never query your BIND server.  You can stand up
	a dns server with whatever zones you want, but no one is
	every going to query it unless you have been delegated
	authority for those zones.

-Tim