not listening on any interface

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Dec 11 22:59:03 UTC 2001

You've verified that the internal instance is only limited to listening on
the internal interface (and possibly also loopback), right? Seems from what
you're saying that the external instance runs fine by itself, even on the
internal interface, but you can't run both at the same time. This implies
that the internal instance is the source of the problem.

- Kevin