Allow Multiple-Cnames in BIND 9

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Mon Dec 3 14:21:54 UTC 2001

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 10:45:28PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:

> 	"... and then I say," Well that RFC is still standards track. Like
> I said, this argument has been going on forever, and there aren't any hard
> cold, unambivalent standards that please everyone.

Of course not.  Hard, cold, unambivalent standards by definition
displease the greatest number of people to the smallest degree.

Yes, the argument has been going on forever, and will as long as people
don't read the RFCs.  The question was answered in July 1997.  ;-)

--
Joe Yao				jsdy at center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B