CNAME vs A?

David Cost dcost at post.com
Mon May 22 20:34:05 UTC 2000

I also found that NSLINT would not let me create two "A" records, and I read
that you cannot use a CNAME for your mail server but needed an "A" record as
well. So what I did and it "Appears" as though it may have worked, was use
the  ;EXTREF tag at the end of the additional  "A" record. Now I can't
figure out how to create a "PTR" entry that NSLINT will allow.

news:6XEpOSyb=EsAYalwX4k8mXGYy7pE at 4ax.com...