Bind8SQL

Mike Alexander Sauvain msauvain at EDV-Support.ch
Thu May 18 23:20:32 UTC 2000

any body knows what are the current status of bind8sql  ?

or something like sql version of bind.....

i tryit to compile the newstes version what i found
(http://bind.linuxos.net/)
But i have some compilling failures, now i was looking out the
maillinglist of it
but it seems to me, that this project ist dead?! (the maillinglist
dosent work!)

it haves other distrub of this art of bind ?...
or it should work, but only my system have problem?!

i have SuSE 6.4, and other compilliations works without probs..*

<im confused..* thanks for any precise information....

.......mike