problems compiling BIND 8.2.2 p 5

Dan O express at fastdial.net
Mon May 15 17:54:17 UTC 2000

RedHat has the updated Bind version on their site and you can also get a
copy at
sunsite.unc.edu via ftp. its under /distributions/redhat/ / /redhat-6.2.
BTW > I have never had any luck compiling anything under RedHat. Since
switching to Slakware, I've never had problems with any programs compiled
from source.
    Dano